03 JUN

Discover four tips. not concerned about pesticide residues on fruits and vegetables

  • Food Travels
  • Christine
  • Mar 17,2023
  • 50

Discover four tips. not concerned about pesticide residues on fruits and vegetables

The serious problem of pesticide residues in fruits and vegetables has been a very concerning food safety issue for housewives; how to effectively remove residual fertilizer from fruits and vegetables is not just a tip for housewives to learn, but everyone should have some common sense.

Different fruits and vegetables require different water testing tds meter cleaning methods; the four moves below will teach you how to remove fertilizer in various ways.

Method of heating

High temperatures can hasten the formation of carbamate insecticides, making it difficult to clean up fruits and vegetables such as celery, spinach, cabbage, cabbage, peppers, cauliflower, beans, and so on.

Method of washing with soaking water

Soaking fruits and vegetables in water is the simplest way to clean them. Rinse off the surface dirt with water first, then soak for at least 10 minutes in water. You can add a little fruit and vegetable cleaning solution to help fertilizer plus dissolve. Soak after applying water, and then wash 2 to 3 times.

Soaking in alkaline water

Organophosphorus pesticides can be produced quickly in an alkaline environment, allowing pesticide residues to be easily removed. Soak before rinsing off the dirt with water, and then soak for 5 to 15 minutes in alkaline water, followed by 3 to 5 times in clean water. 500mL of alkaline water with 5 to 10 grams of alkaline surface should be used.

Method of storage

Fertilizer in the environment can slowly evaporate away with the passage of time, so buy home and store vegetables and fruits, such as apples, service monkeys, Donggua, and so on, for about 15 days, and then eat after the amount of pesticide residues has been reduced.

Related Hot Topic

What is the appropriate drinking water TDS?

1. At what TDS level is drinking water optimal? In general, it is thought that a TDS level of between 50 and 150 is the most appropriate and acceptable.

Can I consume water with 500 TDS?

How Healthful Is a Water's TDS Level?It is not appropriate to consume water.The maximum amount of TDS in water, as determined by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), is 500 parts per million.Nonetheless, the WHO recommends a TDS level of 300 ppm.

How may an excessive TDS occur?

High TDS content indicates that the food is unsafe to eat and can cause a number of illnesses, including rashes, nausea, dizziness, vomiting, and lung irritation. Long-term consumption of water with high TDS levels exposes the body to pollutants and other chemicals, which can lead to chronic health issues like cancer, liver, and kidney disease.