- Health Fitness
- Which is better, light soy sauce or dark soy sauce? The difference and usage of light soy sauce and soy sauce
Light soy sauce and dark soy sauce are more important condiments in our daily life. They are all soy sauce made by artificial brewing and processing, but soy sauce and dark soy sauce are still different, and the usage of soy sauce and dark soy sauce is also different. The difference, mothers who want to cook for their children, quickly follow the editor of 360 Knowledge Network to understand the difference between light soy sauce and dark soy sauce.The difference between light soy sauce and soy sauce
Light soy sauce and dark soy sauce are commonly used soy sauces, but many people do not know the difference between light soy sauce and dark soy sauce. The main differences are as follows:
1. The difference in color : you can pour the soy sauce into a white porcelain dish and shake the color. The light soy sauce is reddish brown; the dark soy sauce is brown and shiny.
2. The difference in taste: light soy sauce tastes more salty; after soy sauce is eaten in your mouth, it has a delicious slightly sweetness.
3. The difference in usage : light soy sauce is mainly used for seasoning, general stir-fry or cold dishes can be used, and can also be used for dipping; while dark soy sauce is mainly used for coloring, generally used for simmering, braised dishes, etc., not recommended Dip or cold.
4. Different from the label , soy sauce and soy sauce can generally be distinguished by the product name. Those marked with "light soy sauce" are light soy sauce, such as "Haitian Golden Standard Light Soy Sauce" and "Haitian Fresh Light Soy Sauce"; those marked with "Soy Sauce" are dark soy sauce, such as "Haitian Straw Mushroom Soy Sauce", "The King of Haitian Soup".
5. From the aspect of posture , the light soy sauce is clear and transparent, slightly hanging on the wall; the dark soy sauce has a moderate consistency and the hanging on the wall is obvious.Which is better, light soy sauce or dark soy sauce?
After understanding the difference between light soy sauce and dark soy sauce, let's take a look at which one is better.
For different cooking dishes, the required soy sauce also has different requirements. Generally, when stir-frying or cold dishes, putting light soy sauce is the best choice. Because light soy sauce is light in color, the fried dishes will not lose the original color of the dish, and it is more delicious than not adding light soy sauce; Soy sauce is the best choice when cooking other dishes that need to be colored and flavored, such as meat dishes. You need to put in soy sauce for seasoning and color enhancement. The dark soy sauce can make the color of the dishes shiny and complete the color and fragrance. Cooking effect.
In fact, whether it is light soy sauce or old soy sauce, you should not eat too much for the sake of seasoning. Eating appropriately is good for your health, because soy sauce has the effects of relieving heat, eliminating troubles, and flavoring and appetizing. It is recommended to usually put soy sauce after the pan is out, so that the effective amino acids and nutrients in the soy sauce can be retained.How to use light soy sauce and dark soy sauce
The use of soy sauce : soy sauce for seasoning because of the color of light, it is usually used to make general cooking or dish, so as to maintain the original dishes, looked fresh. The usage is mainly for dipping food, raw mix, juice adjustment, soup, omelette, cold sal